Acts Consultation partners with companies and organizations to improve their business processes and build teams through project management and training sessions. We thrive on helping our clients succeed. We are looking for candidates for the following position:
Position: Project Coordinator
This job is for you if:
· You understand data and trends.
· You like helping people.
· You pay attention to the details.
· You communicate clearly.
· You understand collaboration.
· You can solve problems.
· You enjoy flexibility and working independently.
· Assist the Project Manager by performing administrative and data management tasks.
· Draft proposals, presentations, info-graphics, and other project materials on PowerPoint.
· Assist with events and calendaring. Keep records updated.
· Provide in-person and virtual reporting as required.
· Create slides and training documents.
· Draft and keep updated relevant documents and processes.
· Draft project status updates.
Your experience and skills:
· Tech competent with Microsoft Office products and collaborative applications like Zoom.
· Confident communication skills in English.
A typical day may include:
· Working on different phases of project management to enhance the level of service and quality of deliverables.
· Preparing drafts, proposals, creatives as needed.
· Updating project documentation based on input from the Project Manager.
How to apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!